Transportation included bookings from Banff and Canmore:
Meet us in Banff at the Public bus parking behind the Mount Royal Hotel, 138 Banff Ave, Banff, Alberta.
Meet us in Canmore at the Coast Canmore Hotel and Conference Centre, 511 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore, Alberta.
Directions to Nakoda Lakeside Lodge for the Horseshoe Canyon & Kananaskis River Rafting Trips:
On Highway 1A, between Exshaw and Morley, Alberta
GPS Co-ordinates 51.137395,-115.050790
To Nakoda Lakeside Lodge from Calgary
- Allow 50 minutes from the western edge of Calgary.
- Travel west on Highway #1 (Trans Canada Highway) towards Canmore / Banff.
- Approximately 63 km west of Calgary (just after you have crossed over the Kananaskis river), take Exit 114 onto Hwy 1X & follow signs to Nakoda Lakeside Lodge.
- The exit road curves around to the right onto Hwy 1X towards Seebe/Exshaw.
- Drive 3 km north on Hwy 1X and then turn right (east) on the 1A Highway (towards Cochrane / Calgary.
- Nakoda Lakeside Lodge is located 6 kms from the turnoff on the right hand side.
To Nakoda Lakeside Lodge From Lake Louise, Banff And Canmore
- Allow 1 and half hours from Lake Louise.
- Allow 40 minutes from Banff and 25 minutes from Canmore.
- Travel east on Highway #1 (Trans Canada Highway) towards Calgary.
- Approximately 50 km east of Banff or 25 km east of Canmore, exit onto ‘South Ranch Road (Exit 114 Seebe/Exshaw Hwy 1X)
- Then turn left (north) towards Seebe/Exshaw & Hwy 1A.
- Drive 3 km north on Hwy 1X and then turn right (east) on the 1A Highway towards Cochrane / Calgary.
- Nakoda Lakeside Lodge is located 6 km from the turnoff on the right hand side.