We are stoked to open and can’t wait to take you rafting!
The team here at Chinook Rafting would like you to know that safety is our priority. We want to assure you that we are taking the pandemic very seriously and have implemented a number of new protocols in order to comply with every government regulation regarding COVID-19. As the situation continues to evolve, we are ready to adapt with it and change our practices accordingly.
Here’s a brief summary of our 2021 COVID-19 protocols:
- All equipment (including rafts, paddles, buses, and wetsuits etc) will be scrupulously sanitized between uses.
- Our base is now a “Face-mask Mandatory” zone (please ensure everyone in your group brings a face-mask). At our base we will provide hand sanitizer for everyone, and facilitate social distancing.
- We will provide, and require use of, a Perspex face-shield for every guest on our transport and on the rafts.
- We will never fill our rafts to full normal capacity.
- Our friendly, capable staff will be trained and supported in maintaining a safe environment throughout the season.
If you are interested in more detail, please keep reading below.