We’re looking ahead to a safe and active summer, and will be in full compliance with all COVID-19 health directives.
As spring sets in, we are stoked to open and can’t wait to take you rafting!
We had a great year despite everything in 2020, thanks to our wonderful Canadian guests and staff, and we have high hopes that 2021 will be even better. The team here at Chinook Rafting would like you to know that safety is our priority. We want to assure you that we are taking the pandemic very seriously and have implemented a number of new protocols in order to comply with every government regulation regarding COVID-19. As the situation continues to evolve, we are ready to adapt with it and change our practices accordingly and we’re confident that we will be able to show you and your family all the fun of whitewater rafting in a safe and fun way this summer.
Here’s a brief summary of our 2021 COVID-19 protocols:
- All equipment (including rafts, paddles, buses, and wetsuits etc) will be scrupulously sanitized between uses.
- Our base is now a “Face-mask Mandatory” zone (please ensure everyone in your group brings a face-mask). At our base we will provide hand sanitizer for everyone, and facilitate social distancing.
- We will provide, and require use of, a Perspex face-shield for every guest on our transport and on the rafts.
- We will never fill our rafts to full normal capacity.
- Our friendly, capable staff will be trained and supported in maintaining a safe environment throughout the season.
Read the full COVID-19 practices.