Chinook Rafting and COVID-19

Our opening date has been postponed until 19 June 2020. We are striving to make this happen, but only if this meets the recommendations of our public health authorities. We are following the lead from our government and paying close attention to its advice as we want you, our staff, and our community to be safe. Safety is our #1 priority both on and off the river.

We sure are daydreaming of playing in the rapids, and we hope you and your family and your friends will be able to join us on the river soon.

From the Team at Chinook